Sarum Rotary Club is pleased to announce that it is now registered with online shopping giant Amazon’s charity giving service, AmazonSmile.
For every eligible order that is placed via the AmazonSmile scheme, when Sarum Rotary Club is the selected charity, the Club will gain 0.5% of the order value.
The Club would like to urge all members, and their family and friends, to select Sarum Rotary Club as their given charity in the AmazonSmile service. It takes a couple of minutes to do and costs you absolutely nothing.
This is a great way to raise additional funds for the Club which can be used to help support our community projects.
Below are some simple instructions on what to do but if you have any difficulties at all, please feel free to contact either the Club’s Media Co-Ordinator, Andrew Longland at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Club’s Treasurer, Kevin Flynn, at email@example.com
Selecting Sarum Rotary Club on AmazonSmile
1. Visit smile.amazon.co.uk
2. Sign in with your normal Amazon user name and password
3. Search for Sarum Rotary and in the search result, you should see “Sarum Rotary Club Charity Charitable Incorporated Organisation”. Select it
4. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.co.uk to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile each time you shop
5. Start shopping via smile.amazon.co.uk
Using the Amazon App
Once you have followed the steps above, if you use the Amazon app for iOS or Android, you will need to do the following as well:
1. Download the latest version of the app from the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
2. Open the app.
3. Click the main menu (3 horizontal lines)
4. Go to Settings and select AmazonSmile
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to turn AmazonSmile on in the app, ensuring Sarum Rotary Club is your selected charity.