We are a new, innovative Club which breaks the traditional Rotary mould.
We meet monthly as a Club but most of our work is done outside of that with project/event groups meeting as and when needed. We also get together once every two months for a proper social (with partners and friends welcome).
Our Key Objectives
- To encourage community-minded individuals and businesses to
- work together, pooling their skills and knowledge;
- get involved and help make a real difference; and
- enjoy an active and social group.
- To forge strong, long-lasting relationships with
- local businesses – working with them to help deliver corporate and social responsibility (CSR) strategies which benefit the local community.
- local schools – working with them on a range of initiatives and creating strong links between them and local business to help develop our local ‘youth‘.
- To raise and donate significant charitable funds, where we will work together with others to achieve a more meaningful, longer lasting result. In particular, we will:
- expect charities/community organisations to work together on joint projects.
- liaise closely with other charitable organisations (such as Lions, Masons, Soroptomists and other Rotary Clubs).